Thin Coat Silicone Render Systems
Our range of thin coat silicone render systems are available for our customers in Wolverhamtpon and the surrounding areas. It allows you the flexibility to realise even the most demanding designs: whether flat or curved, concave or convex, white or vibrantly coloured.
By specifying a mesh reinforced thin-coat silicone render system, you avoid the problems associated with traditional cementitious renders, such as cracking and colour fading. Silicone Renders feature greater durability, exceptional flexibility and are through-coloured to reduce maintenance requirements.
Some features and benefits of a Thin-coat Silicone Render are;
Fibre mesh reinforcement means the render system will acheive a low stress point and high plasticity making the system Anti-crack Render System.
Our silicone renders are fade resistant eliminating the need for future maintainance such as repainting.
This allows the building to breathe, redcucing the risk of internal condensation and mould problems.
Protects the fabric of the building from the worst of the UK's weather conditions.
Consistency Of Colour
Unlike some traditional products or cheaper alternatives with our systems there is no unsightly patches caused through inconsitencies in product quality or application.
If you would like to more information about any of our systems, services and finishes or would like a competitive quotation please use the Quotation form below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you would prefer to call us on 01902 238 600 and a member of staff would be happy to help.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of colours to suit your personal taste
- Through-coloured silicone renders reduce maintenance and over-painting requirements
- Stippled, rilled and ‘freestyle’ textures and a range of grain sizes available for a wide selection of design options
- Weather resistant and vapour permeable finish
- Mesh Reinforced systems offer more than 20 times the crack resistance of conventional cementitious render systems