Sustainable, Natural render that doesn't cost the earth!
All ingredients are natural and sustainable.
Cork is vapour permeable and allows moisture vapour to pass through and escape the building. A warm wall that retains vapour permeability is far less likely to suffer from condensation.
Cork is resistant to salts and it’s elasticity allows it to stretch with building movement to reduce cracks in the render.
Lower fuel bills
Enhanced thermal performance means a warmer, more comfortable building and reduces energy use and carbon footprint.
Better thermal performance
Around 7 or 8 x times more insulating than traditional lime/sand renders.
Better acoustic performance
Cork is well known for reducing noise, so application of CorkSol can help provide a more relaxed environment for buildings subject to noise.
A New Solution for Industrial, Social & Domestic Buildings.
Benefits of Thermocork
- Energy saving and environmentally responsible
- Decorative coatings and insulation of façades
- Acoustic insulation
- 80% = breathable vapor permeable
- No more moisture problems
- Colour Card with a range of 16 colors
- Suitable for encapsulation of asbestos sheets and slates
- Thermal insulation
- Water resistant (roofs and façades)
- Fire resistant
- Reduction of thermal bridges
- Crack bridging, tough and elastic
- Adhesive on all materials: stone, concrete, ceramic tile, iron, wood etc